NOTE: We will be taking the system down between 7pm and 9pm EST to complete this upgrade.
We’ve been very quiet over the last few months so it’s high time we update our users on a ton of changes coming down the pipe.
3 years ago when we started this company, never in our wildest dreams did we envision the kind of success we’ve been fortunate enough to attain with MySEOTool. We are truly grateful to all our customers and hope to work with each and every one of you for years to come. Furthermore, we feel a great responsibility to provide our user-base with the most modern, user-friendly marketing platform on the market.
As a result we will be making many changes over the next few months that will transform us into a more well rounded marketing platform. In a nutshell, we will be focusing on integrating a plethora of 3rd party APIs all while strengthening our core reporting system.
The first step in our journey was to upgrade our infrastructure. Here are some of the changes that will be rolled-out next week.
As we mature the platform and become more well-rounded, it is important that we stay organized. Moving forward, this will allow us to add many new sections that encompass all forms of inbound marketing (Call Tracking, Email marketing, Content marketing etc.).
- Added new SEO menu section
- All table columns are now customizable
- Simplified export process into 2 clicks
- Improved error reporting
Client / Staff Permissions
The improvements to our underlying framework are most visible when editing user privileges.
- Simplified create / edit user wizard
- Many more customizable options
- Added 1 click login
- clients can now export reports
- staff users are now fully customizeable
We’ve completely re-vamped the reporting engine from the ground-up. This is where the most substantial upgrades have occurred.
- Simplified create / edit report wizard
- Removed sorting limit of 250 rows
- Added additional SVG icons
- Added ability to export any overview section
- Added ability to show chart summary in PDF
- You can now schedule reports on a custom day
- Improved scheduled report logging
Social Media Management
In preparation for integrating G+ and LinkedIn, we’ve modified the structure of the social area.
- Split feed into new Comments / Posts section
- Improved conversation tracking
- Added new summary statistics on overview
- Implemented new Youtube Analytics API
We’ve taken competitive analysis one step further by allowing you to automatically monitor your SERP competition at the campaign level.
- Automatically generates top SERP competitors (using ranking data)
- Calculates and sorts by average ranking
- Includes Moz API metrics
We’ve added an optimization summary to the campaign level. You can now easily view optimization tasks from a macro level.
- View all test categories and totals at a campaign level
- You can now schedule optimization reports
The Ahrefs API has recently given us access to more data. As a result we’ve gone ahead and started tracking more metrics.
- Added linking domains chart
- Added follow chart
- Added nofollow chart
We’ve finally sophisticated our system to the point where adding new data sources and reports will take hours instead of weeks. Over the next few months we will be releasing a barrage of updates utilizing the speed and ease of our new reporting platform!